The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key. If you answer
any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the information involved and study again.
1. What will you need to identify when reading the production memorandum for record?
A. Indications of decreasing chlorine residual.
B. Test results for processed water that exceed the correct operating dosages.
C. Physical characteristics of water.
D. Indications of increasing acidity.
2. How many water quality parameters does the WQAU give the water operator the ability to detect?
3. Which form needs to be reviewed noting all corrections and deficiencies?
A DA Form 1713-R.
B. DA Form 1714-R.
C. DA Form 2404.
D. DA Form 5456-R.
4. If maintenance is not being added to the normal working schedule, what needs to be made?
A Issue schedule.
B. Maintenance schedule.
C. Work schedule.
5. Which of the following is the trainer's responsibility?
A Determine risk assessment and identify safety concerns.
B. Determine if the requirements for potable water standards are being met.
C. Set up a preventative maintenance program.
D. Initial planning and deployment.