The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key at the end of
this subcourse. If you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. Which of the following petroleum laboratory tests is a partial analysis to verify characteristics susceptible to
A. Type "C" test.
B. Type "B-1" test.
C. Type "A" test.
D. Type "B-2" test.
2. Which of the following is probably the most common type of foreign matter that causes contamination in
3. When checking for product contamination in the field, how is particulate contamination determined?
A. Using the historical data method.
B. Using the color method.
C. Using the temperature method.
D. Using the Aqua-Glo test.
4. When conducting Quality Surveillance operations, under what circumstances should a soldier wear full field
A. For operations on large fixed tanks in rear or garrison areas.
B. In forward areas on tank vehicles.
C. When conducting operations in an electrical storm.
D. All of the above.
5. What is the first line of defense against oil spills?