The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the appropriate answer key at
the end of this subcourse. If you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. What is the average service life of a standard filter element?
A. 4 months.
B. 6 months.
C. 12 months.
D. 24 months.
2. What are the dimensions of the standard interchangeable canister?
A. 5 inches in diameter and 23 inches long.
B. 7 inches in diameter and 22 inches long.
C. 23 inches in diameter and 5 inches long.
D. 22 inches in diameter and 7 inches long.
3. What is the first step in -performing before operational maintenance on the filter/separator?
A. Ensure that all valves operate freely.
B. Make a visual check for leaks.
C. Ensure the ground wire is connected.
D. Ensure gaskets are in place.
4. When does the 50 GPM-Filter/separator reach a pressure reading in the red?
A. 20 psi and up.
B. 25 psi and up.
C. 35 psi and up.
D. 40 psi and up.
5. Which pumping assembly is used mainly with the FSSP?
A. 15-GPM pump.
B. 50-GPM pump.
C. 100-GPM pump.
D. 350-GPM pump.