The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the appropriate answer key at
the end of this subcourse. If you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. Typically, the amount of fuel issued to each vehicle in a ROM operation is based on
A. The size of tank in the vehicle.
B. The maximum rate of fuel acceptance of the vehicle being refueled.
C. A predetermined time.
D. The rate of flow of the pumping system used.
2. A ROM kit contains enough hose, valves, and fittings to refuel
A. A complete battalion.
B. Up to eight combat vehicles simultaneously.
C. Any size of convoy as long as sufficient fuel is available.
D. Up to four combat vehicles simultaneously.
3. The ROM kit can be transported on a vehicle with a payload capacity of
A. .5 ton.
B. 1 ton.
C. 1.25 tons.
D. 1.5 tons.
4. Approximately how much does the ROM weigh?
A . 1,900 pounds.
B. 2,000 pounds.
C. 2,900 pounds.
D. 3,400 pounds.
5. What is the average flow rate for each of the eight nozzles when dispensing fuel from the fuel semitrailer?
A. 35 GPM.
B. 40 GPM.
C. 45 GPM.
D. 50 GPM.