The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the appropriate answer key at
the end of this subcourse. If you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. For a single shift, how many workers do you need to operate the FSSP efficiently?
2. What are the three workers on the delivery side of the FSSP system responsible for?
A. Making all necessary hose connections.
B. Dispensing petroleum and controlling the fuel flow.
C. Operating each pump.
D. Operating the discharge and receiving manifold of the collapsible tanks.
3. Which phase of a RAP includes measures taken during an attack ?
B. Combat service support.
4. Which of the following is a method of supporting your installation's environmental goals in supply areas?
A. Avoid stockpiling or keeping items around just in case they are needed.
B. Store all HMs in one centralized, controlled location.
C. Replace containers whenever possible.
D. Recycle all solid wastes.
5. When supervising operator PMCS on the FSSP, what information does DA Form 2404 provide?
A. Inspection schedules.
B. Requests for support maintenance.
C. Faults or malfunctions discovered by an equipment operator.
D. Complete maintenance history on a piece of equipment.