The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key. If you answer
any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the information involved and study again.
1. The M49A2C tank truck contains
A. Two 600-gallon tanks.
B. A 1,200-gallon shell divided into two 600-gallon compartments.
C. One 1,200-gallon tank.
D. A 5,000-gallon shell divided into two 2,500-gallon compartments.
2. A tank vehicle gage stick is usually graduated into
A. 5-gallon divisions.
B. 10-gallon divisions.
C. 20-gallon divisions.
D. 25-gallon divisions.
3. When is it not necessary to take the temperature of product when gaging a tank vehicle?
A. Temperature of the product must always be taken for accurate API gravity and volume calculations.
B. If the quantity is less than 3,500 gallons.
C. If the quantity is less than 2,500 gallons.
D. If the quantity is less than 1,500 gallons.
4. Typically, the amount of fuel issued to each vehicle in a ROM operation is based on
A. The size of tank in the vehicle.
B. The maximum rate of fuel acceptance of the vehicle being refueled.
C. A predetermined amount.
D. The rate of flow of the pumping system used.
5. When a receiving tank already contains product, to what temperature in degrees Fahrenheit should the
product be corrected?