The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this
lesson. There is only one correct answer for each item. When you complete
the exercise, check your answers with the answer key. If you answer any
items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. For a single shift, how many workers do you need to operate the FSSP
2. What are the three workers on the delivery side of the FSSP system
A. Making all necessary hose connections.
B. Dispensing petroleum and controlling the fuel flow.
C. Operating each pump.
D. Operating the discharge and receiving manifold of the collapsible
3. Which phase of a RAP includes measures taken during an attack?
B. Combat service support.
4. Which of the following is a method of supporting your installation's
environmental goals in
A. Avoid stockpiling or keeping items around just in case they are
Storing all HM in one centralized, controlled location.
C. Replace containers whenever possible.
D. Recycle all solid wastes.
5. When supervising operator PMCS on the FSSP, what information does DA Form
B. Requests for support maintenance.
C. Faults or malfunctions discovered by an equipment operator.
D. Complete maintenance history on a piece of equipment.