The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key that follows. If
you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the information involved and
1. Which of the following information is required on the sample tag, DA Form 1804?
A. Off-specification limits.
B. SOP No.
C. Name of person conducting laboratory tests.
D. Shipment delivery date.
2. Which of the following is the priority sequence for testing samples?
A. Special samples, routine samples, re-samples for off-specification products.
B. Samples for emergency vehicles and aircraft, samples for crashed aircraft, re-samples for off-
C. Special samples, samples for crashed aircraft, routine samples.
D. Samples for emergency vehicles and aircraft, routine samples, re-samples for off-specification products.
3. How can assignment of test lab technicians be accomplished?
A. DD Form 1348-1 and DA Form 2077.
B. Worksheet and DA Form 1804.
C. Worksheet and informal test memorandum.
D. DA Form 3853-1 and informal test memorandum.
4. Which of the following is a solution to shortage of available man-hours for laboratory testing?
A. Having a worker become a supervisor in busy times.
C. Eliminating leaves.
D. Eliminating extra duties.
5. Which of the following is used to prepare a DA Form 2077?
B. DD Form 1348-1.
C. Informal test memorandum.
D. DA Form 3853-1.