The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key that follows. If
you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the information involved and
1. What are the major sections of the SOP?
A. Maintenance intervals, schedule check sheets, and suspense folders.
B. Purpose, scope, responsibilities, procedures, record keeping, equipment maintenance, miscellaneous,
C. DA Form 2407, DD Form 314, and DA Form 2404.
D. First aid procedures, fire prevention, and laboratory conduct.
2. How many copies of the DA Form 2407 go to the support activity with the faulty equipment?
3. What are all of the possible codes that can be entered in the ID block of DA Form 2407?
A. A, B, and C.
B. A, C, and F.
C. A, B, C, and P.
D. A, C, D, and P.
4. Whose responsibility is it to keep the DA Forms 2404 current and accurate?
B. Firstline leaders.
C. Maintenance supervisors.
D. All personnel.
5. On what form do maintenance support personnel make annotations concerning initial and final inspections of
the faulty equipment?
A. DA Form 2407.
B. DA Form 2404.
C. DD Form 314.
D. DA Form 2402.