The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key. If you answer
any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the information involved and study again.
1. Which of the following information is required on the sample tag, DA Form 1804?
A. Off-specification limits.
B. Submitting unit.
C. Name of person conducting laboratory tests.
D. Shipment delivery date.
2. Which of the following is the priority sequence for testing samples?
A. Special samples, routine samples, re-samples for off-specification products.
B. Samples for emergency vehicles and aircraft, samples for crashed aircraft, re-samples for off-
specification products, special samples, routine samples.
C. Special samples, samples for crashed aircraft, routine samples.
D. Samples for emergency vehicles and aircraft, routine samples, re-samples for off-specification products
3. Which of the following is a term used for the amount a tank or container, lacks of being full.
4. All samples will be taken IAW which of the following ASTM Test Methods?
5. Minimum frequencies for sampling and testing are contained in which of the following?
B. FM 10-67-1.
C. FM 10-67-2.
D. AR 200-1.