The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the appropriate answer key at
the end of the subcourse. If you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. Internal C and external A calibration steps are found where in the Calibration SOP?
A. Equipment maintenance.
C. Record Keeping.
2. Which form is required to record calibration due dates of petroleum laboratory equipment?
A. DD Form 314.
B. DA Label 80.
C. DA Form 2402.
D. DA Form 2417.
3. Cost excessive items such as fuel, ammunition, and paint are referred to as what type of supplies?
B. Major end items.
D. High dollar or controlled.
4. Whose responsibility is it to keep the DA Forms 2404 current and accurate?
B. Firstline leaders.
C. Maintenance supervisors.
D. All personnel involved.
5. On what form do maintenance support personnel make annotations concerning initial and final inspections of
the faulty equipment?
A. DA Form 2407.
B. DA Form 2404.
C. DD Form 314.
D. DA Form 2402.