The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key. If you answer
any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the information involved and study again.
1. Which of the following test methods covers pass/fail procedures for determining the presence of free water
A. Clear and Bright Test.
B. Visual Color Test.
C. Cloud Point Test.
D. Water Reaction of Aviation Fuels.
2. The Copper Corrosion Test is used to detect the corrosiveness levels in fuels, to which of the following?
3. In the Distillation Test, distillation refers to which of the following characteristics of a product?
A. Lead content.
D. Flash point.
4. Which of the following types of regulations use flash point characteristics to determine the flammability and
combustibility of products?
A. Field operations.
B. Fuel quality.
D. Shipping and safety.
5. The triple beam balance can be used when which of the following is not required?
A. Liquid measurement.
B. Approximate weight.
C. Precise measurement.
D. Calibrated balance.