PHYSICAL SECURITY PLAN
Extract from FM 19-30
1. Purpose. State purpose of the plan.
2. Area Security. Define the areas, buildings, and other structures considered critical and
3. Control Measures. Define and establish restrictions on access and movement into
critical areas. Those restrictions can be categorized as to personnel, vehicles, and
(1) Establish controls pertinent to each area or structure
(a) Authority for access.
(b) Access criteria for:
(2) Identification and control.
(a) Describe the system to be used in each area. If a badge system is used,
a complete description covering all aspects should be used in disseminating requirements
for identification and control of personnel conducting business on the installation.
(b) Application of the system.