(c) Current basic daily food allowance (BDFA) values.
(d) Master Item File changes and price updates.
(f) Inventory adjustments for transfers and account adjustments for reports of
survey and statements of charges.
(2) The IFA Subsystem provides the following input to DFO files:
(a) Master menus.
(b) Recipe files.
(c) Cash meal payment cost updates.
(3) The DFO Subsystem provides the following input to TISA files:
(a) Shopping lists.
(c) Daily inventory dollar values.
(d) Transfers of subsistence, reports of survey, and statements of charges.
(4) The End of Day and End of Month Batch processes are used to transfer file inputs
between the subsystems. The AFMIS system administrator (SA) is responsible for running this
process and providing a schedule to each user.
(5) The DFO Subsystem produces 47 reports within its functions. Each report is
identified by a product control number (PCN). Appendix C of the AFMIS Manual contains a list
of reports and a sample of each.
c. AFMIS interfaces with one Defense subsistence agency and one standard Army
management information system:
(1) Defense Integrated Subsistence Management System (DISMS).
(2) Standard Army Financial Inventory, Accounting, and Reporting System