(1) The Inventory Management Function contains three subfunctions and one exit
(a) Weekly Inventory Subfunction.
(b) Monthly Inventory Subfunction.
(c) Cancel Inventory Subfunction.
(2) The Inventory Management Function is explained in Section 6 of the AFMIS End
h. Transfers Function. Use this function to create, update, print, and delete transfers
between dining facilities, dining facilities and units, and TISA turn-ins.
(1) The Transfers Function contains four subfunctions and one exit option:
(a) DF to DF Transfer Subfunction.
(b) Turn-in to TISA Transfer Subfunction.
(c) DF to Unit Transfer Subfunction.
(d) Unit to DF Transfer Subfunction.
(e) Exit the Transfers Menu and return to the AFMIS-DFO main menu.
(2) The Transfer Function is explained in Section 6A of the AFMIS End Users
Report of Survey/Statement of Charges (ROS/SOC) Function.
(1) Use this function to create, update, print, and delete a ROS/SOC for your dining
facility. The ROS/SOC Function contains two subfunctions:
(a) Report of Survey Subfunction.
(b) Statement of Charges Subfunction.
(2) Input forms for this function are:
(a) DA Form 4697 (Department of the Army Report of Survey) containing an
assigned document control number.
(b) DD Form 362 (Cash Collection Voucher).
(3) The ROS/SOC Function is explained in Section 6B of the AFMIS End User
(1) Use this function to review a variety of dining facility files, print desired reports,
and (at sites with prime vendors) print the Prime Vendor Catalog. The DFO Inquiries Function
contains eight subfunctions and an exit option: