e. Place the other 125-GPM pump and the 350-GPM pump in position with the female couplings
facing toward the water tank installation site and the male couplings toward the site chosen for water
f. Place the hypochlorination unit between the 350-GPM pump and the distribution points.
g. Prepare the pumps and hypochlorination unit for use in accordance with the TMs.
h. Place the 20,000 tanks in position at the installation site. Assemble and prepare the water tanks for
i. Assemble and prepare the following kits for use:
125-GPM pump connection kits
Dual tank connection kit
350-GPM pump connection kit
Hose connection kit
Hose nozzle connection kit
Bag filler connection kit
Hose and nozzle kit
j. Conduct final assembly and inspection.
(1) Make sure all coupled connections are securely locked.
(2) Make sure caps or plugs are installed in all open fittings and hoses.
(3) Make sure all suction and discharge hoses are not kinked.
(4) Verify that all gate valves are closed.
k. Operate the system as needed. Operation is performed in two modes, fill and discharge. In the fill
mode, water is pumped to and stored in the 20,000 gallon tanks. In the discharge mode, water is taken from the
storage tanks and supplied to the distribution points. The system can be operated in both the fill mode and
discharge mode at the same time.
l. Prepare for movement.
(1) Flush the hypochlorination unit for 10 minutes.
(2) Drain the system.
(3) Disassemble the kits in reverse order.
(4) Install protective caps and plugs as needed.
(5) Prepare the pumps and the hypochlorination unit for movement.
(6) Pack the tanks and all components into the water tank chests.