(a) The United States Air Force San Antonio Air Logistics Center Kelly AFB, Texas.
(b) The United States Army Petroleum Center, New Cumberland Army Depot, New
(c) The United States Marine Corps and Navy are handled through the Navy Petroleum Office
colocated with Defense Fuel Support Center, Fort Belvior, VA.
(3) The Unified Command's PO and DFR submit their requirements to DESC in a monthly slate.
Contract Order Documentation.
a. The contract ordering authorizations for CONUS is Source Identification and Ordering Authorization
(SIOATH) (DFSCH Form 21.1), which identifies supply sources, contract limitations and fund data to requisition.
b. The ordering office maintains SIOATH Control Record (DD Form 1886), which is used to report
status of orders (for example, amount on order but undelivered).
c. The services order fuel from civilian contract and DESC stocks using the following documents:
(1) DD Form 1155. This Form is used to place orders for bulk fuels from a civilian contract source.
(2) DD Form 1348-1. This Form is used when ordering/receiving from a DESC terminal. (NOTE:
DD Form 1348-1 is also used between military activities.)
(3) DD Form 250. This Form is used when shipments are by commercial rail, tank truck, or pipeline.
(4) DD Form 250-1. This Form is used when shipments are by waterborne delivery (ocean/coastal
tanker and barge).
(5) DD Form 1149. This Form is used when shipments are from military facilities. (NOTE: DD
Form 1348-1 is also used between military activities.)
a. The Air Force's FMO is responsible for the base fuels inventory and accountability.
(1) All aircraft issues or sales are either cash or credit Authorized US Government, state, local
aircraft, selected contract, charter and foreign military may purchase fuel from an air force source.
(2) Credit purchases are based on the receiving customer being authorized credit and possess a U.S.
Government aircraft identaplate for charge.
(3) Authorized customers are:
(a) Department of Defense. Aircraft issued a fuel identaplate either DD Form 1896, DD Form
1897, or AF Form 1245.