(15) 30-7b, Disposition of operational rations. Information relating to the
disposition of operational rations due to condemnation or transfer to other governmental agencies
due to excess stocks. Destroy after 2 years.
(16) 30-7c, Unit basic loads. Information relating to the requisition, receipt, and
inspection of all operational rations retained by Army units as part of their basic load. Destroy
after 2 years.
(17) 30-7d, Operational rations reports. Information pertaining to semiannual
and other reports required for operational rations. Destroy after 2 years.
(18) 30-16a, Unsatisfactory subsistence files. Information on reporting of
subsistence which is unsatisfactory for its intended use. DA Form 1608-R or similar forms,
coordination with veterinarians and TISA, letters or other narrative reports, and similar
information. Destroy after 2 years.
(19) 30-18e, TISA ALFOODACT and management advisory messages. Includes
all ALFOODACT messages and management advisory messages or information received from
higher headquarters. Destroy after 2 years or when superseded, obsolete, or no longer needed for
(20) 30-21a, Field menu files. Copies of operational menus, field training menus,
and/or special menus. Destroy when obsolete, superseded, or no longer needed for current
(21) 30-21b, Field kitchen review files. Information relating to the review of
field kitchen administration, sanitation, supplies, equipment, and reports. QDRs, EIRs, UMRs,
and related information on findings and recommendations. Destroy after 1 year. Maintain these
records on a fiscal year basis.
(22) 30-21c, Field ration request (unit), production, ration control sheet, and
feeder report files. Information relating to strength and feeder reports; ration control sheets;
ration requests; issues, turn-ins and transfers; machine printouts; production schedules; and
similar information. Destroy after 1 year. Maintain these records on a fiscal year basis.