(2) Provide automatic identification technology to enhance the MAST functionality for more
efficient camp operations by allowing users to tag modules, subsystems, and components with serial
(3) Allow users to import ERJ supporting FP module field maintenance operations and
export the ERJ as required to the FP or depot.
(4) Interface to the ULLS (ground and supply).
(5) Provide on-line access to the FP MTP, FM, and TMs and embedded training on the
(6) Compare the container initial inventory-packing list with the inventory prepared at pack-
up. The variances will be identified by container, functional module area, and module.
b. The MAST system will provide security features for access control and operations. The
security will include:
(1) External interface access
(2) Inventory management
(3) Hand receipt transfer
(4) Security features administration
c. MAST will maintain a log of access control changes, inventory changes, access by users, and
transfer of module inventory. Also, it will provide ownership transfer of module component from the
module to camp manger to section leaders.