The following items will test your grasp of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct answer
for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key. If you answer any
items incorrectly, study again the part of the lesson that contains the portion involved.
1. What does the FAWPSS provide?
A. A potable water delivery and storage system for units in remote areas.
B. A tactical water delivery system for use in urban areas.
C. Large mass distribution to major users along major supply routes.
D. A storage system for nonpotable water to remote areas.
2. Divisional water support is provided by which of the following organizations?
A. MSB S&S Company.
D. QM S&S Company.
3. When developing a logistics estimate the S4 Section formulates information requirements. Which of the
following falls under that subtask?
A. Identify policies and procedures from the tactical SOP.
B. Identify equipment shortages by reviewing subordinate units' equipment levels.
C. Calculate maintenance work load requirements.
D. List the impact of PSS data on logistics courses of action.
4. What do you do when performing management receipt and processing of requirements for water supplies
from supported units?
A. Decide what divisions would receive potable water.
B. Alter the minimum and sustaining levels of potable water allotted to each unit.
C. Dispatch immediate supplies of water to other forces.
D. Determine if divisional distribution/storage capability is adequate.
5. What do you do when managing command inspection program of water distribution and issue points?
A. Determine the minimum levels of distribution possible.
B. Verify reports that do not meet water quality standards.
D. Request support for the addition of well drilling.