The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key at the end of
this subcourse. If you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. When can a special inventory of package POL be accomplished?
A. The warehouse card and stock record card show a zero balance.
B. A cut-off date has been established.
C. Once the request for supplies is authorized.
D. Once advance notice has been given to customers of a complete shutdown.
2. When is issue substitution of one unit pack for another common?
A. With packaged products.
B. With bulk products.
C. With recycled products.
D. With diesel products.
3. Who determines when a cyclic inventory should be done?
A. First Sergeant.
B. Platoon Sergeant.
C. Accountable Officer.
D. Squad Leader.
4. You are directing your section on how to issue packaged petroleum products. How would you issue
A. Newest item first.
B. Oldest item first.
C. Substitute the item the customer requests.
D. None of the above.
5. What should be done if containers are damaged, suspect, or have missing items?
A. A stock locator card should be obtained.
B. A discrepancy in shipment order should be initiated.
C. A request for issue should be completed.
D. A planograph should be made.