The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the appropriate answer key at
the end of this subcourse. If you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. On a semitrailer, safety markings for the type of fuel or oil will be how many inches high?
A. 3 inches high.
B. 4 inches high.
C. 5 inches high.
D. 6 inches high.
2. The color yellow is used to represent what?
A. Warning color.
B. Fire protection materials.
3. For the group jet fuel, how many bands are used?
A. One narrow band.
B. Three narrow bands.
C. Five narrow bands.
D. One wide/one narrow band.
4. What is the NATO symbol for DF-2?
5. Vehicles used for bulk transportation will be marked with the word "FLAMMABLE" in what size block letters?