The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the appropriate answer key at
the end of the subcourse. If you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. What environmental regulations and policies will you be responsible for ensuring that your subordinates are
A. FM 20-400 and TC 20-401.
B. Local, state, federal, host nation, and local unit.
C Local unit.
D. HMIS and MSDS.
2. How often do fire extinguishers need to be inspected in the lab?
3. When developing a laboratory inspection schedule as part of the SOP, which of the following areas should
A. Electrical systems.
B. Field testing equipment.
C. Accountability of packaged fuel products.
4. Which of the following should be avoided when selecting a site for the mobile petroleum laboratory?
A. Firm, drained terrain.
B. Ground near a stream or pond.
C. Ground that is excessively sloped.
D. Terrain near road nets.
5. Which of the following is an alternative to the general use of hazardous materials?
A. Discontinue use.
B. Direct ordering.
C. Change mission requirements.
D. There are no alternatives.