(6) Finance Office. This entry should reflect the actual finance office that is used for
cash turn-ins by the dining facility.
(7) Disbursing Officer. Ensure the name listed here is that of the disbursing officer,
NOT the FSO.
(8) Maximum cash allowed. Dining facilities must complete a cash turn in, exclusive
of the authorized change fund, when the funds on hand reach 0. (Ref: AR 30-1 para. 11-8). If
the dining facility is authorized a larger allotment of on hand cash then the approval must come
from the Installation Food Advisor. Any monetary authorizations above
,000 will be entered
as 9.99 on the AFMIS system with a memorandum for record on file for evaluation purposes.
(9) Next voucher number. The next available voucher number for a cash turn in is
listed here. This entry has no real use on a day to day basis except for cash counts that are
conducted either internally or externally.
Dining Facility Files Update.
Dining Facility Personnel Key Personnel.
(1) Key personnel. The key personnel for the dining facility are the Commander, Food
Service Officer, and Senior Food Operation Sergeant. These names should be current on the
AFMIS system so that signature blocks on reports are accurate. Examples of these reports are
Cash Turn Ins, Additional Production Schedules, and Inventories (both monthly and weekly).
(2) These reports generally need to be updated only once per fiscal year or when
personnel changes occur.
b. FAO Data. Finance and accounting data must be correctly entered on to the system in
order for the cash turn ins to be processed properly. During the last few years, dining facilities
have been turning in their cash using money orders and direct money transfers from an account
set up for the dining facility. Turn ins that do not have proper routing and transmittal codes will
not be processed properly.
Disbursing officer. Name, rank, and title.
Type of operation.
Maximum cash allowed at the dining facility
Next available voucher number.
Dining Facility Records Review.
a. Cook status report. Managers should ensure that cook status reports are updated
monthly prior to the report being sent to Food Advisors and IFA's. These reports have a great