The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the appropriate answer key at
the end of this subcourse. If you answer any items incorrectly, go back to the part of the lesson that contains the
information involved and study again.
1. Which nozzle in the HTARS equips the system for center-point refueling?
A. CCR nozzle.
B. Overwing nozzle.
C. Recirculation nozzle.
D. D-1 nozzle.
2. How many modes of operation can the HTARS operate at the same time?
3. Which nozzles can be used for refueling?
A. Recirculation, open-port, CCR.
B. Center point, recirculation, CCR.
C. CCR, Overwing, center point.
D. Overwing, center point, recirculation.
4. A grounding rod is driven into the ground how many feet back from the end of each dispensing hose?
A. 5 feet.
B. 10 feet.
C. 15 feet.
D. 20 feet.
5. Up to how many helicopters can be hot refueled simultaneously with the HTARS kit?