(5) Replenish items on the serving line.
(6) Replenish items on the serving lines.
(7) Wipe up spills as they occur.
(8) Act courteous to diners.
Evaluate finished foods by doing the following:
(1) Check foods for taste.
(2) Check foods for over and under cooking.
(3) Check foods for appearance.
(4) Detect and record faults.
(5) Direct corrections of detected faults.
Dispose of leftover foods in the following manner:
(1) Determine and record foods to be discarded.
(2) Determine foods to be used as leftovers.
(4) Record leftovers to be used on DA Form 3034 and DA Form 3034-1.
g. Direct personnel performing sanitary services in the following:
(1) Cleaning kitchen area.
(2) Cleaning dining room area.
(3) Cleaning storeroom.
(4) Cleaning dish wash, pot and pan area.
(5) Cleaning outside area.
Train subordinates in quality assurance measure:
(1) Proper size of ingredients.