(6) ITEM 6. Specification number or Institutional Meat Purchase Specification
(IMPS) number from the shipping container. If the item is from a Brand Name Contract,
(7) ITEM 7. To be obtained from shipping container
(8) ITEM 8. To be obtained from the service supply activity. State the name of
the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) depot or distribution point or the vendor's name.
(9) ITEMS 9 and 10 Required Information can be obtained from the shipping
(10) ITEM 11. List the manufacturer's product code (usually shown as a series
of numerals and letters printed or embossed on bottles, cartons, and cans) found on
primary containers. These codes may also be found printed or stenciled on shipping
(11) ITEM 12. To be obtained from shipping container.
(12) ITEMS 13, 14, 15 and 16. To be obtained from service supply activity
records, Enter complete requisition number.
(13) ITEM 17. Include a narrative description of the unsatisfactory condition
that makes the item unsuitable for intended use or affects consumer satisfaction or
acceptance. List storage conditions or other factors that may relate to the unsatisfactory
condition of the product. Indicate current status of product (for example on hold, normal
issue, or expedited issue).
(14) ITEM 18. State recommendations regarding disposition of supplies,
revision of specification requirements, and revision of purchase requirements as to size of
units and quantities. List all other discrepancy forms reporting this same discrepancy and
(15) ITEM 19. Self-explanatory.
(16) ITEM 20c. Acceptable Quality Level is the maximum percent defective (or
the maximum number of defects per hundred units) that for the purpose of sampling
inspection can be considered satisfactory as a process average (MIL-STD-109).
(17) ITEM 21. Self-explanatory.
(1) Originator will prepare original and three copies of the survey report, retain
one copy, and forward the remaining copies to one of the following service offices, as