(d) Fiscal Year End Reset Voucher Number.
(e) Reprint FY End Cash and Serial Number Report.
(f) Exit the Cash Turn-In Menu and return to the File Maintenance Menu.
(5) Exit the File Maintenance Menu and return to the Headcount Maintenance
Menu or system login screen.
(1) Daily Headcount Report (PCN AJK-A04).
(2) Reprint Headcount/Cash Collected Report (PCN AJK-A01).
(3) Reprint Cash Turn-In Voucher (PCN AJK-E3P).
(4) Exit the Reports Menu and return to the Headcount Maintenance Menu.
(5) Exit the Headcount Maintenance Menu and return to the AYMIS-DFO Main Menu
or system login screen.
Input forms are:
(1) Cash Meal Payment Sheet, DD Form 1544.
(2) Headcount Record, DA Form 3033.
(3) Strength and Feeder Report, DA Form 5913-R.
12. DD Form 714 and DD Form 714-E (Meal Card). The meal card indicates which soldiers
(i.e., permanently assigned or attached) and enlisted personnel from other services can receive
subsistence without the government receiving reimbursement. Enlisted soldiers authorized basic
allowance for subsistence (BAS), and officers and civilians who are not required to pay a
surcharge may be issued a meal card under the conditions specified in paragraphs 3-7, AR 600-
When personnel are issued a meal card, they will be informed of the following:
(1) Purpose and intended use of the card.
(2) Their responsibility for safeguarding the card.
(3) Circumstances under which they must return the card to the issuing authority.
(4) Meal cards must not be lent or given to anyone.