32. PowerPoint Introduction. Need to create a presentation that really gets your point across?
PowerPoint has everything you need to easily create an effective presentation. You can create:
a. Color or black & white overheads
b. On-screen electronic presentations
c. 35-mm slides
33. Wizards. PowerPoint makes it easy to get started on a presentation. You can use the "Auto
Content Wizard" to help you organize your thoughts and quickly get going. This way, you pick
the kind of presentation you need to make.
The Wizard creates a presentation complete with suggested contents. This is just a format to
help you organize your thoughts.
Replace the suggested text with your own ideas in the Outline view of your presentation, or
Type your text directly on the slides in Slide view.
Notice the yellow arrow pointing to the button in the bottom left corner. This button will show a
blank viewgraph ready for you to type your text. Anything that was typed on your "Content
Wizard" can be automatically transferred to your new viewgraph.
34. Autolayout. New slides are easy to add with a click of a button. Choose the layout you want
from the 21 Autolayouts. Click your cursor on the layout that best suits your presentation and
follow the instructions on the slide. Notice that you place the cursor in the three different
locations to type the information.
35. Graphics. It is easy to add impact to your presentation with:
c. Organization Charts
d. Clip Art
f. To give your presentation a different look, use the "Pick a Look Wizard" on your
toolbar. The wizard applies a professionally designed template to your presentation. The wizard
helps you add information, like your company name, to every slide. That is how easy it is to
create your presentation.
36. Presentation Aids. Type your notes on PowerPoint's "Notes Pages" to refer to as you speak.
Select the button "Notes Pages" to bring your presentation on the monitor. Click your cursor
under the viewgraph and begin typing your notes.